• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Tried to order here at 2pm but got stuck with animated icon when adding to basket. So had to go elsewhere. Got a 5800x.
But thumbs up to OC for shipping my 3080 today ;)
My build is now complete.

Associate
Ive had an email from the Bolton place and also paid for delivert this Saturday but the order is not showing in my order history.

I did try ordering from OcUK but the site and forums went down for ~20 minutes from 13:59 - 14:19

Same for me mate, no idea if i am getting it or it's a pre-order

Associate
When you are on the section you want to post in "GPU" "CPU" "Motherboard" Etc etc on the top right of the forum is a Search box, beneath that is an option "Post a new Thread"

Also above that search box it should show your name and to the right "Alerts" Little Red Flag with numbers indicates teh number of alerts you have, clicking this allows you to list all the alerts with hyperlinks to jump directly to the alert in each thread etc.
Brilliant & thanks again. Will go and do that :)

Associate
Will 550B motherboards need a BIOS update to run these?
I thought they did, but watching a youtube review they said B550B are supported out the box.

Associate
WTF just came to check on things before the 5pm release?? They all gone? See it says preorder now?
Not the only one bud just woke up to this news honestly wouldn’t bother ordering from oc anyways more expensive than anywhere else and can’t even get there timing right, how This company stays trading is beyond me.

Associate
I refreshed page at 14:02. Got order conformation at 14:05 and order placed email at 15:28 if that helps just got payment authorised at 15:49.

I got my order confirmation at 14:04. Order placed 15:20 but still waiting on payment auth. Annoying, doesn't look good for me. I can see the money has been charged to my cred card too.

Associate
OCUK page for 5600x updated to in stock\add to basket at 13:57 on my tablet - straight into basket and then website died and didn't come back until 14:01, then i got the animation thing and it just never loaded. I went with the competitor who transfers documents into digital format, was slow but order in 14:01 and email received at 14:04.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 6xxx CARDS LAUNCH :rolleyes:

Soldato
To me after the Nvidia launch and now this one OcUK's rep is shot to bits.

Price gouging galore and they couldn't even be bothered to update a thread title to inform people of a new release time.

But, it's all money in the bank and they won't care.

Soldato
Even more frustrating as Ive been sat at the dam pc all day doing nout.

For the last 15 years or so Ive only bought my kit from here despite mates telling me I can save a bit elsewhere. Feel a bit dumb now.

Back
Top Bottom