• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I ordered a 5950X and I got a confirmation of payment but it seems to be on preorder. That was around 3pm today. No shipping confirmation or anything so far.
The thing that annoys me is that I wanted to buy a 5900X also for my second PC and they system won't allow me because apparently you can only buy one CPU from the whole series, not one from a specific SKU. :rolleyes:
I do genuinely need a second CPU, I am not trying to resell it!

Associate
Well on the bright side it doesn't sting so much that I missed the CPU as I haven't received memory yet, unfortunately it's OcUK holding that order hostage for a week despite everything being in stock? :confused: I even spent an hour on the phone to be told they'd let me know what was happening with the old order yet no word or change in order status.

I don't mind waiting, this just means I'll get it at the same time as my new 6800XT. Nothing could possibly go wrong when that's released, no doubt they've learnt a lot from these crappy releases, nothing can go wrong this time right? Right?! :D

Associate
Personally getting a bit tired of OCUK... put there things for sales without ETA without communication, isn't amazon that they charge when shipped is charged immediately without ETA is rather poor.

It is the first time in years I see this sort of nonsense here which is a shame...

Associate
Just had order shipped 5900x email from OC :D (order time 14:09 DPD saturday delivery)

Starting to look like the stock was a little better than people thought. Just taking time to process through the warehouses

Back
Top Bottom