• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
No it doesn't. You can infer from the previous updates that he's talking about the 5950x but in today's update there is no mention of any product models.
It’s clearly an addition to the previous update, do you really need a new powerful processor if u cant put 2 and 2 together ?

Associate
It’s clearly an addition to the previous update, do you really need a new powerful processor if u cant put 2 and 2 together ?
Like I said you can infer that it's related to the other updates (putting your two and two together). You said it literally said 5950. It didn't.

Associate
Same boat as a few others on here just got my update from the other place No477 for my 5900 and only 24 in this week it's going to be a long wait me thinks.

I know right, twenty-pigging-four this week with over 1300 back-orders! I was expecting big numbers this week but if this is the rate then it's going to be some wait.

Associate
I know right, twenty-pigging-four this week with over 1300 back-orders! I was expecting big numbers this week but if this is the rate then it's going to be some wait.
Mainland Europe got deliveries this week like OcUk planned I guess, perhaps trouble is with ships and ports

Back
Top Bottom