• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
wooohooo 5950X shipped :) Patience pays off, delighted to get that shipped in November! Was queue position 242 and ordered around 430pm on launch day.

Now to make work of my build, flash bios for the ASUS ITX and more....need to decide whether to stick with Nvidia or try AMD for my next card...6900 XT looks compelling...assuming I can get one.

Associate
5950x shipped! Happy days!!! :D

Was position 7 in the queue on Friday so probably not much help to others further down the queue, but shipping’s are happening!

Associate
If I was to buy a 5900x motherboard bundle, would I get my 5900x faster? Does anyone know the que for a bundle deal?

Depends if OCUK are using retail CPU's or the ones that come on trays. If retail CPU's for you to fit yourself, no you will be behind everyone else.
If yes on using Tray CU's and its pre installed then you will be in a new queue.

Associate
Considering competitors are able to give estimates of stock numbers and delivery dates on the 5600x & 5800x, why can’t Overclockers?
There’s been no info on these sku’s for weeks!

Soldato
The other place are now expecting a ton of CPUs in December. Hopefully that’s reflected here and other places too.

oooo interesting numbers, although 21st of December which is quite disappointing. Albeit...a lot of TBC numbers prior to that. Come on OcUK you must have SOME news on the 5600X surely?!

Associate
oooo interesting numbers, although 21st of December which is quite disappointing. Albeit...a lot of TBC numbers prior to that. Come on OcUK you must have SOME news on the 5600X surely?!

Its such a slap in the face for their staff; imagine how many calls and emails they get about stock where they could just have an updates page. I’m definitely happy I bought everything from the other place.

Soldato
Its such a slap in the face for their staff; imagine how many calls and emails they get about stock where they could just have an updates page. I’m definitely happy I bought everything from the other place.

To be fair the updates at the other place indicate they’re still getting a lot of calls despite all of the info being on the update page.

Associate
To be fair the updates at the other place indicate they’re still getting a lot of calls despite all of the info being on the update page.

Yea, there are a lot of idiots out there who think these companies own their global logistics chain; they’re at the mercy of multiple factors.

I appreciate how much effort they put in to following up with suppliers, must be an absolute chore.

Associate
im seeing the expected stock for December is much much bigger and if true will clear a lot of stock pre-orders by the new year lets just hope it affects all outlets

Associate

OcUK couldn’t care less.

Here’s why — they have your preorder money and want to keep it. Why would they give you an update that your CPU is likely to come next year and risk you cancelling and asking for your money back?

It’s in their interest to keep you in the dark, no?

There are two update pages? Why? Neither of which are consistently updated. Why? When they are updated, the information is incomplete or unclear. Why? Sometimes additional information comes in via this thread — information that doesn’t ever make it to the official update pages. Why?

It’s pantomime-level incompetence (i.e. not real). Zero transparency because they want it that way.

They’ve got your 500+ quid and what have you got to show for it?

Back
Top Bottom