• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Have I just been done again by bots?

Curry's had stock of the 5900x.. I got one straight away and went through the process right up to where I'd be collecting from and then payment (card).. As soon as I got here it said 'unable to process order'.. Then going back onto the purchase page for the 5900x it then said 'out of stock'..

https://imgur.com/0f0zejp

Probably, by way wouldn't leave the company name in as likely to be deleted. Plus they seem to only be getting a few dozen at most at time. I didn't even get the notification I have set from them.

Associate

Curry's had stock of the 5900x.. I got one straight away and went through the process right up to where I'd be collecting from and then payment (card).. As soon as I got here it said 'unable to process order'.. Then going back onto the purchase page for the 5900x it then said 'out of stock'..

i would edit the company name but i doubt you got done by bots, had them always pop up when they didn't have stock when i went through this with my gpu.

Associate
You can buy a very nice bundle right now. Which includes the 5900x along with a nice AM4 mobo/memory/liquid cooler..

All actually very good brands/quality and all parts I will need for my AMD build.. But i'd rather be able to purchase individual to build my new pc.

Associate

Somewhere had stock of the 5900x.. I got one straight away and went through the process right up to where I'd be collecting from and then payment (card).. As soon as I got here it said 'unable to process order'.. Then going back onto the purchase page for the 5900x it then said 'out of stock'..

https://imgur.com/7CSmnts
you might want to delete that image. Pretty clear who the competitor is.

For what its worth dont worry, that retailer will take your order and then email you later saying it's out of stock. Their inventory management (and the fact they also sell on ebay adds to it) is terrible.

Associate

Somewhere had stock of the 5900x.. I got one straight away and went through the process right up to where I'd be collecting from and then payment (card).. As soon as I got here it said 'unable to process order'.. Then going back onto the purchase page for the 5900x it then said 'out of stock'..

https://imgur.com/7CSmnts

Just got one, you need to refresh the site a few times until it shows in stock.

Associate
Just got one, you need to refresh the site a few times until it shows in stock.

I did @blackcell1 .. It showed as in stock and available for delivery/collection.. Was able to select the store and time to pickup.. Then went to payment method.. select card.. unable to process order.. Then shown on a separate link as out of stock.. Most frustrating..

Glad you got one. Hope you're looking to use in your PC :)

Soldato
Wonder if this is the reason I was struggling..

It gave me several stores to collect from.. And each one when I clicked payment I got 'unable to process payment'

yes i was clicking ok to remove the error and buy again non stop. When it got to check out page it only had collection only so i kept refreshing until it showed delivery available.

Associate
What on earth are you talking about? What I quoted and what I said had nothing to do with "Someone in position way higher has received confirmed shipping whilst people below haven't" - if that's the case, then yes ofc that's madness, but it's not what i'm talking about so i'm not "trying to be the voice of reason yet throwing reason out the door." - What do you gain by not reading properly and making unfounded accusations?

You said the data makes sense.

It doesn't. Simple as.

300x 5900x in last week. ~100x 5900x out so far according to the official queue.
How does that data make sense on it's own.

You said all the data makes sense... but are now ignoring data such as people receiving parts when they are not in queue position 300 or less. Of course... go back on what you said.

Associate
Is it possible that 200 of these 300 5900x that were meant to arrive last week went in pre builts and bundles that people had pre ordered that is independent from our queue? Might explain things.

Associate
Is it possible that 200 of these 300 5900x that were meant to arrive last week went in pre builts and bundles that people had pre ordered that is independent from our queue? Might explain things.

Gibbos been very quite , but I'm hoping he's not stupid enough for that. Cant see the logic in telling us any Info on incoming numbers just to do us like that. Never say never but I think they are still packing and sending off but gave us a queue update to shut us up mostly. They'll be wrong again today .... maybe lol. Or they're just arrive on different loads. Working in a another industry shipping "items" logistics is mayhem right now and I'm dissapointing customers waiting for arrivals every day now... its killer

I can see both sides so understand to a degree, doesn't soften the blows of dissapointment that keeps coming though.

Associate
Surely the CPUs that end up in the pre-builds are going to be the OEM tray processors that don't have the longer warranty or any kind of packaging making them a different part for OCUK to order when compared to the retail processors?

Associate
Well guys I purchased a AMD Ryzen 9, 5950 for RRP of £750 of a well-known market site I know some guys are advertising photographs but this guy says he will show original sales receipt seemingly purchase from a well know high street retailer well if it all turns out to be crap I have good protection and not really worried if this seller is at his work either way I am pretty much watertight with my money. So, I will report back to you lot but something tells me this is rather suspect anyway I’ll give this guy the benefit of the doubt and just sit back and see what unfolds. Delivery is supposed to be December 14th for him to receive it then however log it takes him to dispatch to me, God only knows. God he justs sent a screen shot of the receipt so looks like this could be the real deal, fingers crossed.

Oh I purchased the Gigabyte X570 AORUS XTREME got it for £600 so purchased that one instead as I actually preferred that board to the Asus.

Associate
Well guys I purchased a AMD Ryzen 9, 5950 for RRP of £750 of a well-known market site I know some guys are advertising photographs but this guy says he will show original sales receipt seemingly purchase from a well know high street retailer well if it all turns out to be crap I have good protection and not really worried if this seller is at his work either way I am pretty much watertight with my money. So, I will report back to you lot but something tells me this is rather suspect anyway I’ll give this guy the benefit of the doubt and just sit back and see what unfolds. Delivery is supposed to be December 14th for him to receive it then however log it takes him to dispatch to me, God only knows. God he justs sent a screen shot of the receipt so looks like this could be the real deal, fingers crossed.

Oh I purchased the Gigabyte X570 AORUS XTREME got it for £600 so purchased that one instead as I actually preferred that board to the Asus.

* BOX * at the end of the description, would have been enough to scare me off

Associate
Long time lurker & fellow gamer.

Excited to say my new rig has shipped today

Based on a 5600x & a gigabyte X570. Sadly not through OCUK.

Will be building over the weekend if the missus lets me :)

Paitently waiting for a 3080 where I don't need to mortgage my house (the 1080 GTX is hanging in still).

Back
Top Bottom