• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I had got saturday delivery, and had my other components moved out of my order this morning by
Got my updated, from 8th to 7th place. I am abit confused, hopefully will be shipped tmw maybe?
Hopefully. That or the queue system has hit the Christmas booze a bit early this year. I'm so confused by this queue system. People seem to move a random amount no matter where they were in the queue.

Associate
Hopefully. That or the queue system has hit the Christmas booze a bit early this year. I'm so confused by this queue system. People seem to move a random amount no matter where they were in the queue.
What concerns me is that a few people had an email about the incoming stock, and it stated that the queue update email will go out once all stock has been shipped. As we've had no shipping that could mean we somehow missed out.

Associate
Position 118 in the queue for 5800x as of the 4th.

Still no dispatch email. I actually regret pre-ordering, as I could've ordered elsewhere numerous times in the 5 weeks I've been waiting.

I understand it's a busy time of year etc, but the speed at which the stock moves through the warehouse at times..seems glacial..

Anyways I'm a bit peeved as I was holding out that I might get it this week, in time for the weekend and some CyberPunk 2077. Leaving the country on Tuesday, so unlikely I will get to play with before going. Anyways, patience is a virtue and all that.

Soldato
Have just ordered a 5800x from somewhere else for delivery on Sunday.

I really really try to get all my kit from ocuk, just out of loyalty for giving me over 20 years on these forums. Dissapointing that I couldn't even pre-order it on here, though I understand why when you're already dealing with a tsunami of queries from other folk who did get in the queue.

Have still purchased most of the other bits from here though. Now to try and source a 3070! Could be months before I have a working pc at this rate.

Associate
What the hell. I was 325 down to 39 so how does that make any sense that you've been pushed ahead of me?
It's possible that the emails are sent asynchronously, i.e. your email was sent first, then everyone moved up the queue, then Kris' email was sent. That would mean that your current position is actually <32.

Soldato
I got a 5900x this morning off a competitor. My biggest surprise was revisiting the site a few mins later and them still being available. Getting a 3080 was like the wild wild west

Associate
I got a 5900x this morning off a competitor. My biggest surprise was revisiting the site a few mins later and them still being available. Getting a 3080 was like the wild wild west

Still on the hunt for a 3080.. The 6800xt keeps creeping into my mind however as the new ryzen cpu's pair well with the amd gpu's.

Soldato
Can Buy a 5900x now for £565. Very pricey but if it's the cpu you want then is it just worth getting it whilst you can?
The desperation, rare as rocking horse poop novelty will wear off soon and they will be back down to £509.99, then when Intel release their on par CPUs early next year for abit cheaper, the prices will crash, because everyone just thinks Intel are leet lol.

That's what I'm hoping to happen anyway. I had a 5600x in my basket earlier tonight, but felt sick at the thought of paying £20 over the odds lol.

The 5800x price I can see doesn't make sense either for price per core compared to the 5600x and when the 5900x will be available at rrp.

Last edited:
Associate
Still on the hunt for a 3080.. The 6800xt keeps creeping into my mind however as the new ryzen cpu's pair well with the amd gpu's.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Nvidia is going to add their own version of Smart Access Memory in a driver update. Just clever marketing by AMD it turns out...

Soldato
So got my shipping for the 5900 but now the o11d XL case ive ordered seems to have its expected date pushed back to the 23rd from yestderday. Nowhere seems to have them in stock either.

Anything comparable I should be considering?

Back
Top Bottom