S11 Gamma ,Need help

Associate
Just bought a Chinese mobile phone named as the S11 Gamma. Just wondered if anyone has one of these. lf so.Can you please tell me how to work it.
From inserting the sim cards in to operating the camera and sending them . l don't even know how to make a call. l am so ignorant on this one. Because the instructions are very inferior.

Associate
OP
Thanks, But what l really need to know is. How to operate the phone from the start. How to text, operate the camera and how to save them and send them. The taking off the back cover of the phone, l do know about that one. But to know what certain sim cards are gets to me. What is a memory card. l get this coming up when l tried operating the camera. lt says" insert memory" and then exit. How do l exit from this.

The Chinese instructions l was given does not instruct how to use the phone. lt is totally a bit of useless non-sense. can anyone guide me to a link or anything related to how to work this phone would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your comment 40four. l still need more info how to understand what sim cards are and what is the purpose of nano card. l just am so confused

Associate
A memory card is most likely an SD card. I guess the phone doesn't have a lot of on-board storage for photos and therefore stops you using the camera without one. Other than that i can't really help since i don't have the phone.

Back
Top Bottom