*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
Has anyone managed to get insurance for the phone? O2 aren't even offering it for this device

I've managed to get insurance using a company called swipe insurance. Even the phone wasn't listed on their site, I got to add it manually and valued it upto £2000 for £9.50 a month which covers practically everything.

Associate
I've just received my Aramid case and the phone feels nice and thin compared to the flip case you get with the pre-order. The case is still a rip-off at £60 quid

Soldato
I just had an email from Samsung.

Dear Samsung customer, we regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond our control, your order has been delayed, this will now be with you by Sunday 9th of September. Our courier partners will be in touch when your product has been dispatched and we will also contact you via email. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

My thoughts ' well Sunday isn't the 9th of September' it's Thursday lol.

:eek::(

Last edited:
Associate
You and your gadget addiction :p

Mine arrived from o2 last Friday, undecided on whether to keep it or not. Whilst it's a great price of kit, I still prefer the standard form factor.
I’m thinking the same. I’m preferring the form factor of the S21 Ultra. Not a fan of the narrow front screen and there are scenarios where the big screen is not convenient to be using, like in the middle of a packed tube.

Back
Top Bottom