*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
Got my Fold 3 delivered to my work place on the day I left for Devon for a short break. Got my hands on the phone yesterday and it will take some time getting used to the new shape. I haven't had a brick shaped phone since the HTC window phones!

Associate
I just had an email from Samsung.

Dear Samsung customer, we regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond our control, your order has been delayed, this will now be with you by Sunday 9th of September. Our courier partners will be in touch when your product has been dispatched and we will also contact you via email. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

My thoughts ' well Sunday isn't the 9th of September' it's Thursday lol.

:eek::(

I have seen several people mention the delay from Samsung. Some people have even telephoned them up and been offered deals. upgrades to a higher storage capacity and vouchers ect to spend in the Samsung store. Might be worth you giving them a ring.

Soldato
I have seen several people mention the delay from Samsung. Some people have even telephoned them up and been offered deals. upgrades to a higher storage capacity and vouchers ect to spend in the Samsung store. Might be worth you giving them a ring.
Same thing happened last year, we all got free Galaxy Buds and a £50 voucher.

Soldato

Same thing happened last year, we all got free Galaxy Buds and a £50 voucher.

Thanks for mentioning. I'll give them a ring :)

Soldato
Did you give them a ring after ?.

I had a text from them today which said they are going to give me a voucher code as an apology on the 27th for the delay of the phone before I even thought any more of ringing them. :) Maybe it's still worth ringing. I assume £50? I could try for some Galaxy buds.

Tbh I'm not that upset. It's only a couple of weeks. I can see how you guys and maybe gals find it.

So when you look at this which will be probably be mostly tonight as work first let me know please. :)

:)

Last edited:
Associate
Loving the phone, that free case with the pen is pretty bad. I hate flip covers I've ordered the leather case.
Yeah not good. I'll have to consider a different case then when I get mine.

But I use the spec so what then? Case is nice aside from the overhang flap. I'll stick with it until another case comes along that holds the spec, allows wireless charging.

Back
Top Bottom