Samsung GalaxyS2

Soldato
He's probably thinking how funny it is for a phone to have a 2Ghz CPU.

I think its funny the current Galaxy has a 1GHZ CPU, my first PC was 1GHZ, it had a 300W power supply and produced buckets of heat, the galaxy has none of that, and its 9.9MM thick, and half the weight is the battery, its a crazy crazy world!

I'm looking forward to plugging my Galaxy2 into a HDTV and just surfing/gaming away on the thing!

Caporegime
What exactly did Apple do to make the iPhone 4 last so long, compared to previous versions? What mAh is it? Samsung, HTC and SE should certainly address this.

Caporegime
What exactly did Apple do to make the iPhone 4 last so long, compared to previous versions? What mAh is it? Samsung, HTC and SE should certainly address this.

I'm not exactly sure how they've done it, but the battery is a Li-Po 1420mAh as far as I know.

Simple, no reception :p

I have max reception all the time thank you very much :p

Soldato
I just sold my I4 on ebay for £480 but it was mint reception no problems at all, those are insane specs though for a phone.

Soldato
I'm not exactly sure how they've done it, but the battery is a Li-Po 1420mAh as far as I know.

The battery looks twice the size of the desires looking at ifixit, also the os is much more power efficient (read crippled :))

Those s2 specs are possible but highly unlikely, if any device will run the A9 @ 2 ghz+ it'll be a tablet packing a whooping great battery.

Soldato
I've not heard of any 2ghz phone processors anywhere... surely more likely it'll be a dual core Qualcomm job?

Soldato
This was just a made up spec at the time in July. Ignore.

As reflux says, no 2ghz processors have been announced. 1.5ghz is the highest.

Soldato
It'll be a dual core running at 2Ghz, seems few phone manufacturers are using that trick :(.