Samsung H6400 owners

Associate
Hey everybody just wondering if there is still people on this forum that own the Samsung H6400 48" and if there still happy with there TV. or upgraded from the H6400 To a 4K recently and have noticed a big improvement. Im still very happy with mine the only slight negative i would have with it is when watching football can never seem to get it right

Associate
i have a ks8000 and ks9000 series at home and notice a difference between these to the older h series specially with colours , not to discount the H series as i feel they were bloody good tv's

Associate
Do you chaps have Motion Plus turned on. Im not upgrading for while love the H6400
Think I have it on "Clear" I will check when I get home.
Bizarrely, I have only noticed occasional motion issues with Cricket on my current settings. A fast moving red ball on a green outfield seems to cause strange behaviour sometimes.

Soldato
Had mine a couple of years now and still love it. I did spend the first month fiddling with the settings but now I think they are right, brights are bright and darks are dark. Never noticed any issues with football, but I do think I have turned off most processing settings.

Back
Top Bottom