• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 570 MINI ITX upgrade path.

Associate
Hi Folks I currently have a SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 570 MINI ITX card, its playing everything very well at the moment. In the new year I will be looking to upgrade, I'm wondering about an upgrade path what am I looking at for around the £200 ish mark. Navi/rx5600?

GFX cards are not my strong point.

Cheers

Associate
The rumours are AMD are going to launch a lower end navi soon. Other than that there really is not much of an upgrade unless you go second hand.

Associate
I recommend the RX 5700. By Dec the prices of the AIBs would have gone down to about £330, which is the current price of the Reference. It will be twice as fast as your 570 and uses about same amount of power. Easily undervolted from 1034mv to 1000mv while maintaning boost clocks. Gaming temp will be lower.

Back
Top Bottom