Sasha gets Americuh again (Who Is America?)

Soldato
Turned this off eventually. It's not for me.

I did notice it was a Showtime production which I found interesting given the subject matter.

Fair play to the one guy throwing in the towel rather than try to muddle through because the cameras are rolling.

Interesting how easy it was to show up the young girl. The chubby guy pulling his pants down shouting N just leaves me speechless.

Soldato
And this is why banning racism doesn't work
in retrospect - seems surprising they were able to broadcast (in both USA & UK) the racist views voiced by the Kingsman(was that the town?) community about the Mosque contruction, and the presence of other races in 'their' town ... were they inciteful ?

Soldato
So is it The USA or just USA? As in The Ukraine and Ukraine? Golf fans would sound daft chanting "The USA! The USA! The USA!", so must be without the "the", like Ukraine.

Soldato
So is it The USA or just USA? As in The Ukraine and Ukraine? Golf fans would sound daft chanting "The USA! The USA! The USA!", so must be without the "the", like Ukraine.
it's more like saying The United Kingdom, but you wouldn't say The England or The Wales.

B@

Caporegime
He was due to step down in a few months and still isn't actually quitting for another week. You would think this should be instant and automatic, but not in America. His excuse is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom