SAT@Home february challenge 17th - 24th FEB

Associate
I have no idea what this project is trying to achieve, and their website makes no sense at all. :confused:

SAT@home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to solve hard and practically important problems (discrete functions inversion problems, discrete optimization, bioinformatics, etc) that can be effectively reduced to Boolean satisfiability problem. At the moment we analyze Bivium cipher (weakened version of Trivium cipher).

what hard to understand about that? :eek:

Associate
Hay Jumper118 watched a Linus video ,you got a shout out for the cinebench thread quite cool.

On a more relevant note will be hitting the cpu projects hard when the Punisher is running.

Hope the new batch of cpus work:/

Associate
So are we doing this 1 or Enigma@Home that starts in a few days? Didnt really want to stop my Universe@home or Ba will kick my butt even more hehe and we might even lose points, but then again we got all year to get them back.

Hanluc its up to you what i do next lol

Soldato
OP
So are we doing this 1 or Enigma@Home that starts in a few days? Didnt really want to stop my Universe@home or Ba will kick my butt even more hehe and we might even lose points, but then again we got all year to get them back.

Hanluc its up to you what i do next lol

Stay on Universe, I can also enter us for Engima which overlaps sat@home slightly, but typically there has never really been much interest from us on that project, don't know why.

EDIT: I can even pull us out of this one if we wish to concentrate all our efforts on enigma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom