Satisfactory Alpha release

Man of Honour
In case anyone truly despises Epic and hasnt bought the absolutely SUPERB game that is Satisfactory because of it being on Epic...it releases on Steam on June 8th.

Associate
Picked this up the other day, it's great, dozens of hours invested already, up to tier 5&6 tech, my concern now is my framerate if i start building megafactory

Man of Honour
Picked this up the other day, it's great, dozens of hours invested already, up to tier 5&6 tech, my concern now is my framerate if i start building megafactory

Its awesome I agree, I've got over 264 hours played, being able to build in 3d just brings a whole new aspect and ways to build that Factorio doesnt offer.

Soldato
I've been away from the game for a while as I took a break to play Division 2 that I'm now hooked on. Have they added a Tier8 yet? I recall the last tier being Nuclear power, which looked a little OTT for my needs when I last played before lockdown.

Man of Honour
I've been away from the game for a while as I took a break to play Division 2 that I'm now hooked on. Have they added a Tier8 yet? I recall the last tier being Nuclear power, which looked a little OTT for my needs when I last played before lockdown.

Tier 8 is added, Tier 9 and Tier 10 are due soon

Soldato
Tier 8 is added, Tier 9 and Tier 10 are due soon
Thanks mate. Yeah I think I stopped at the max tier, which was Tier 8. I was based in a 'god zone' somewhere in the middle of the map, towards the top and surrounded by every node I needed. I reached endgame very quickly there and got slightly bored faster than I should have. I know a lot of stuff has changed like the art for resources. Guess I'll return when newer tiers get added.

Soldato
Oh dear god this is good, so so good. Im utterly addicted, i'm playing every spare hour I get which isn't easy while still working full time and balancing time with wife and my 3 year old. However i've somehow managed to get in over 40 hours since buying it a week ago.

Feel like a muppet as I hadn't realised that it's not 4 maps but 4 starting areas on one map. :D

Soldato
Bought this on Steam when it was released. It's excellent. I spend every spare second on the game and haven't been this addicted to a game for years.

I see factories when I close my eyes......

Soldato
Bought this on Steam when it was released. It's excellent. I spend every spare second on the game and haven't been this addicted to a game for years.

I see factories when I close my eyes......

I think i'm playing too much, I have dreams last few nights about setting up conveyors and getting enough iron ore moving :D

Man of Honour
Oh dear god this is good, so so good. Im utterly addicted, i'm playing every spare hour I get which isn't easy while still working full time and balancing time with wife and my 3 year old. However i've somehow managed to get in over 40 hours since buying it a week ago.

Feel like a muppet as I hadn't realised that it's not 4 maps but 4 starting areas on one map. :D

Lol, I know the feeling, its why I have been telling everyone for the last year just how good the game is :D

Associate
I bought this on steam but had a couple of crashes and my resolution kept resetting so just refunded and got it on epic with the voucher and it's all good, likely as it's been out longer and steam has a few new teething problems. The factory must grow :D

Associate
iframe>

Interesting watch :eek:

iframe>

Man of Honour
Look forward to trying this when it gets out of EA.

Its exceptionally good, if you like the genre. Already has a ridiculous bucket load of content...not sure how many hours I have on it so far (got it on Epic a while back). I think theres somewhere I can check that on the launcher.......

EDIT : 488 hours played :)

Soldato
Its exceptionally good, if you like the genre. Already has a ridiculous bucket load of content...not sure how many hours I have on it so far (got it on Epic a while back). I think theres somewhere I can check that on the launcher.......

EDIT : 488 hours played :)

I'm sure it is I just don't like the whole early access stuff and it's not like I have a lack of games to play :)

Back
Top Bottom