• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Saturday Shop Special Only - Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ £298.99 inc VAT ***

Suspended
This offer is valid between 9am - 5pm on Saturday 26th September 2009.

tul5870_forums.jpg

Strictly on a first come first served basis we have fifteen PowerColor ATI Radeon HD 5870 cards available for shop purchase only. We are not accepting phone reservations and it is strictly one card per customer.

See you Saturday ;)

Associate
This offer is valid between 9am - 5pm on Saturday 26th September 2009.

Let me fix that for you

This offer is valid between 9am - 9:15 (when we run out) on Saturday 26th September 2009.

Offering 10% off perhaps? :D

And please don't tempt me as I really really really want to wait for either then vapor-x or 5870x2 but willpower is waning already

Caporegime
The 4th guy there... should be Dave, he'll be in there some where if he aint 4th though.

Basically don't give him the card as he is purchasing it for me, so if you can post it to my address instead of giving it to him. He will take a lot of convincing to leave without a card, he likes to play silly games. But what ever he says don't give him one.

Emailed your trust with my address, Fatboy.

;) :D :D

Associate
So someone comes along to buy a 5870, you'll give them a free cup of tea?

If I come along and buy a cup of tea, can I get a free 5870? :)

liking this...

hmm shop is around 45 mins from me, less if tickle the speed limit a little. I'm off work and could be there with a car load of mates for say 7? Commission bids only people :)

forgot to say we have a zafira too, 7 instead of 4 if i take mine. will take a little lot longer thought :p

good luck to everyone who goes down, tis a good marketing excercise, the cup of tea nearly swings it for me!!

Back
Top Bottom