Poll: Saudi Arabia Grand Prix 2022, Jeddah - Race 2

Rate the 2022 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yeah I just can't like verstappen (red bull doesn't help)..... I just want his engine to break every race.

Still sticking to my view that the Mercedes is going to be a rocket in a few more races, we saw glimpses of it today with Hamilton albeit well out of it's usual place in the order.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I felt like I watched half that race through the replay system. Christ… we don’t need to see a replay of someone making a DRS pass for P15 :o

Merc blew their chance to get Hamilton a result by not advising him to go past the McLaren/Alpine on the pit entry. When they realised it was closed and then Lewis spent 3 laps waiting for it to open.

We need Merc up there… Sainz and Perez are nowhere near fighting for the win and as much as I’ve enjoyed these battles it would be nicer to have a 3-way fight.

Soldato
Yeah I just can't like verstappen (red bull doesn't help)..... I just want his engine to break every race.

Still sticking to my view that the Mercedes is going to be a rocket in a few more races, we saw glimpses of it today with Hamilton albeit well out of it's usual place in the order.
I hope you're right, I'm losing faith.

I don't think this love in will last

Soldato
Ugh. I’m guessing RB got on the radio to Max to tell him exactly how to pass Leclerc. Can’t imagine he’d have figured it out himself !

Associate
Start of the race was great, middle was awful, end was great. Overall decent race on a questionable track.

Lewis and Perez both unlucky with timing of incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom