Poll: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2021, Jeddah - Race 21

Rate the 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What I don't understand is; why choose to make a street circuit instead of a proper track?

Money obviously isn't an issue, and assume they've got the space?

Probably helps tourism though. Also probably cheaper.

Yas Marina which is now a success must have been a massive investment.

Don
Penalties aren't traditionally given out for obstructing the road in free practise. Although the FIA seem hell bent against Hamilton winning another Championship, so who knows what might happen.

Soldato
Yeah, if he crashed into Lewis that might have been it for the championship. Not a lot of time to fix a car before the quali.

QFT. I really don't understand why all the drivers seem to think they can just "pootle" around this track with no consequences. I drove this track this morning in F1 2021, it scared the bottom stuff out of me. Closing speed on slow cars is sooooooo fast, it's just a bad accident waiting to happen.
In FP3, we have had 4 very very close calls. Can you imagine the uproar if Mazepin had hit Lewis at 165mph, loads would be blaming Mazepin...................he would have been blameless though. This really needs to be sorted out NOW, before quali. Because if it isn't, i really feel we could be watching another driver being killed latter on today. And to be honest, i don't want to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom