1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SaveDroid ICO

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by Psycho Sonny, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Flaevius

Gangster

I'm invested in eight, and of the three that have now fully cycled through to exchange:

Cashaa - purchased in the first week of November, tokens transferred to wallet in mid January, bonus tokens in March, and it started trading on HitBTC towards the end of March.
    Faceter - purchased in the first week of February, tokens received in first week of April, started trading on HitBTC two days ago.
    Mark.Space - purchased in late January, tokens received earlier this month, on exchange but still waiting for a credible exchange.

All three were purchased in the earliest stage of the ICO. If you are buying early, it takes a while to run through the various stages of the ICO, KYC, token minting, getting onto a major exchange etc. I usually factor in around six months.

2. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

My first ico , ill admit I was hoping for a fast sell and a huge profit (bet im not the only 1) but as it was only 100 was never gona be new car profit lol. Now it seems its going to be a while, hey ho, Investment for the future it is, just hope it does go high 1 day and i dont lose details of wallet etc in the mean time :)

3. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

Expect you all had this email but

VOTE SVD ON HADAX AND EARN FREE SVD
    Dear savedroider,

You can earn free tokens by getting SVD to the Top 3 (Europe & Australia edition) on Huobi Pro's HADAX.

Don't miss this 10,000,000 SVD = 100,000 Euro airdrop!
    VOTE NOW
    Earn SVD in 3 simple steps:
    (1) Login with your Huobi account or Sign up
    (2) Buy HT and vote for SVD (100% refund after voting)
    (3) Earn free SVD from 10 million SVD airdrop!

First voting round is ending Tuesday May 29th at 7am CEST.
    VOTE NOW
    Please note that this is NOT the Top 5 exchange we already announced. This will be additional to the other exchanges, so help us get listed there too and vote!

THANKS,
    Your savedroid Team

Ok what the hell is "HT"

4. Telecaster

Mobster

HT is Huobi's own token. A lot of the big exchanges have their own token.

I'm not bothering, it's miles behind the leaders so a waste of time.

5. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

17th hmm yer a bit behind , i still dont see were to get HT from tho, how can they make it so hard to buy? lol

6. Telecaster

Mobster

7. uncle_rufus

Mobster

At this point I don't think I'm taking the Savedroid team's advice about where to spend my money anymore!

8. Telecaster

Mobster

Launching on four exchanges 10th August, which out of the four is the best/easiest/safest to deal with as I'm not clued up about any of them?

9. uncle_rufus

Mobster

It is? lol I'd already assumed the money was simply gone... Which 4 exchanges?

10. Telecaster

Mobster

"The savedroid Token – ticker symbol “SVD” – will start trading on Friday, August 10th, 2018 at the four exchanges HitBTC, Bancor, IDEX, and TIDEX. The SVD listing takes place after the successful launch of the savedroid crypto saving app in only 3 months of IT development and the stabilization of the crypto market significantly above the critical Bitcoin watermark of 7,000 USD. More exchanges for the SVD token that democratizes cryptocurrencies to bring crypto to the masses will follow soon"

My guess is it will be a race to dump, seems like a toxic brand and unlikely to recover. Although stranger things happen in crypto...

11. krooton

Capodecina

Well I don't get my tokens until September as I paid by credit card, so I will miss out on the launch day dump shenanigans :(

12. Altaz

Gangster

Is there anyone who used the Masterpayment method still waiting for their tokens to be minted?

13. uncle_rufus

Mobster

Cheers...

You never know it could attain Dogecoin like meme status somehow?

I think I'll probably just use IDEX to dump it back to ETH, which is what I usually use as my base currency

14. uncle_rufus

Mobster

Happy Dump Day everybody! Anyone have any idea what time the dumping can commence? :p

15. Maccy

Commissario

9 hours 22 minutes :(

16. uncle_rufus

Mobster

Is that on all the exchanges? Good news actually if so as I was worried it was going to go live while I was at work and have no access to my accounts...

Going to be interesting to see what happens, though to be honest I'm thinking even breaking even would be a miracle! (and actually I'm not completely sure of what I want to base "breaking-even" on)... currently leaning towards original value I purchased in BTC converted to ETH at today's BTC/ETH rate... but undecided if that actually equates to a loss, given how much lower value everything is at the moment

17. Skidder

Man of Honour

I'm going to hang on to it. I didn't buy enough to worry about losing it. CEO comes across as a prize **** but i like the premise.

18. crinkleshoes

Capodecina

Out of the available exchanges, which is the best? I'm not familiar with any of them:

HitBTC
    Bancor
    Idex
    Tidex

19. uncle_rufus

Mobster

I'm in the same boat... Idex doesn't appear to require an account or anything though - you just operate via your ETH wallet - so that seems like the easiest option to me

20. randomshenans

Sgarrista

LOL

Only 80 odd % down.