Saxo VTR Price Check please

Smiley Man said:
always annoys me when i see a chav in a VTR (not calling anyone here a chav btw) i just hope they can drive them properly from what i can tell they are very capable cars in the right hands :)

Yeah - you do see a lot of them driving Saxos. It will be hard finding a decent one.

DONT DO IT!!!!

you know a saxo with that amount of miles is looking for trouble!!

id reccomend looking at a ford or a VW tbh!

Sorry!

dark_shadow said:
It aint that bad for a first driver, bet your rover can do 0-60 in 5s? ;)

Digitalwolf, can you drop me a line on a51f_y [a.t] hotmail [d.o.t] com

Cheers :)

Np's ;)

If I was you I would save a little more and try and get one with around 60k on the dial. Saxo's with 90k miles are usually trouble.

Cymatty, how dare you :D

I always keep my eye out for Saxo's when i'm out and about, and lately, well in my town, I am seeing a lot of middle aged men/women driving VTR's/VTS's. The chavs seem to dominate the 1.1's and the odd Furio because their fellow chavvy friends have made the insurance practically impossible for most 17/18 year olds.

The VTR is a nippy car, it's not a 330i beater, never will be but when your sitting in a tin can, which the saxo is, 0-60 feels fast :D

dark_shadow said:
It aint that bad for a first driver, bet your rover can do 0-60 in 5s? ;)

:)

Hehe never said that, its 95bhp and 10.4 sec to 60 compared to the 90bhp and 9.9 of the 1998 vtr :p Mine is by NO means fast :p few years before i can afford something with any real turn of speed

Back
Top Bottom