Saying Hello

Associate
Hello Everyone,

I’ve been visiting these forums for a long time and have built three computers based on all the information and advice that has been available. My last PC build was in 2011 and this i7 2600k based system has met all my needs since. Retirement now beckons and I am looking for another PC project that should last me into my dotage.

Project Pension Plan will be primarily a photo & video editing PC along with the usual domestic utilities such as email, documents, spreadsheets and web browsing. I’ve an open mind on what hardware to go for and am still undecided on whether to go for a new build or to upgrade selected components in my existing system.

With this in mind I’m currently re-visiting all the hardware forums to get back up to speed and to see what is available and what is coming soon. I’m sure I will be posting some questions to benefit from all the shared knowledge on these forums.

Soldato
Hello Everyone,

I’ve been visiting these forums for a long time and have built three computers based on all the information and advice that has been available. My last PC build was in 2011 and this i7 2600k based system has met all my needs since. Retirement now beckons and I am looking for another PC project that should last me into my dotage.

Project Pension Plan will be primarily a photo & video editing PC along with the usual domestic utilities such as email, documents, spreadsheets and web browsing. I’ve an open mind on what hardware to go for and am still undecided on whether to go for a new build or to upgrade selected components in my existing system.

With this in mind I’m currently re-visiting all the hardware forums to get back up to speed and to see what is available and what is coming soon. I’m sure I will be posting some questions to benefit from all the shared knowledge on these forums.
Hi. Welcome back stranger.

Back
Top Bottom