• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** SCARY BUT INSANELY GOOD DEALS FROM MSI: RX 570 8G @ £159 and RX 580 8G @ £199!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

MSI just went totally crazy for an end of month deal until October 31st or when stock sells out, I doubt the RX 580's will last the day as we only have 100 units, on the RX 570 we have nearly 1000 units:

MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £199.99 inc VAT

RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC, Core Clock: 1366MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £158.99 inc VAT

RADEON RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC, Core Clock: 1268MHz, Memory: 8192MB 7000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2048, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £158.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Nice deal, good prices and with those games coming free you'd have to be insane to buy a GTX 1060 over these.

Oh, I though you said you really disliked MSI, so, what with the deals ;) :p

Associate
Nothing says incoming refresh like heavily discounted offers :p

Great prices though, especially the 580, when you consider they were going for more than twice that earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Soldato
The MSI Radeon RX580 Armor OC has to be one of the loudest and toastiest cards I've ever owned, although it played every game I threw at it in ultra settings. Oh and this card sags badly! I've recently off loaded it for a Vega 56 and it's soo quiet I can hear myself think while playing again.

If you search google there are a few complaints about the cooler on this card... MSI recently updated it with the launch of the v2 RX580 Armor with redesign, although not sure if it ever reached the UK?

Soldato
I stopped buying MSI after I had a string of dodgy cards from them :/

The XFX 480 GTR I had was the best mid-range card I ever owned though.

Associate
The MSI Radeon RX580 Armor OC has to be one of the loudest and toastiest cards I've ever owned, although it played every game I threw at it in ultra settings. Oh and this card sags badly! I've recently off loaded it for a Vega 56 and it's soo quiet I can hear myself think while playing again.

If you search google there are a few complaints about the cooler on this card... MSI recently updated it with the launch of the v2 RX580 Armor with redesign, although not sure if it ever reached the UK?

Thanks for the warning! I very nearly pulled the trigger & bought the 580, but noise levels are very important to me so I have held back for now...

Soldato
Thanks for the warning! I very nearly pulled the trigger & bought the 580, but noise levels are very important to me so I have held back for now...

Don't take my word for it, take a peek on google. Don't get me wrong it plays games with ease but the cooler is pants. It does the job but if silence is key... this card ain't for you!

Back
Top Bottom