Scoobydooooooo RB5 ?

Associate
Hi

I have a chance at one of these for sale over here and love the look of them. But thats as far as my experience with them goes. This is whats available

1999, T-REG, AVERAGE MILES, FULL S/STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM, BLACK/BLUE ALCANTARA SEATS, CD PLAYER, FULL SUBARU SERVICE HISTORY, BRAND NEW TYRES ALL ROUND, NEW MOT, 2 MONTHS TAX, RB5OC MEMBERS CAR......
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9975/rb5passsidejo5.jpg
It has 90k on it. Im confident i should get it for £6000 maybe little less.

Opinions on them etc welcome, specs and opinions.
Thanks

I live in northern ireland and it wont be left anywhere really. Dont use car for work. Are they only nickable if the keys have got ? Cant drive it away without ?

Whats the performance like ?

Hmm..That sort of crime is a little more thin on the ground over here thank god. More chance of being hi-jacked. Few mates have them and yet to have any bother.

I have not been in that area of town since the incident and will not be back weather is a nissan micra or nissan R34 vSpec.

So...The car then people what is the opinion. Would i be better off with just something like a STI or wrx ?...I hate being common hence the like for RB.. :cool: No real appeal from usual 4 doors.

But il be happy enough knowing it is different and limited...and for those that do know what there looking at which should be fairly obvious given the colour they will know too its an RB5.

What is the going rate for them and should i run a few miles at it clicking 90k up ?

I believe its running standard components. Would a wrx sti be better just a usual UK car ? Whats the differences in power say between a wrx, sti and RB5...and just to throw it in a P1`

So the RB is not really all that in the go department...Do they suffer from choc pistons ? Apparently the type R and p1's need rebuilds. My friend has just spent 6k rebuilding his P1 and another 5k on toys, autronics antilag system, blitz system etc

So the RB5 should be pretty strong ? Out of the bunch what would you have again Drex ? Saying 6k in bank and not really wanting to be modding and wrecking things :eek:

Back
Top Bottom