• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

screens not turning on

Soldato
Hi guys, recently when i have turned on my pc the screens have not come out of standby. this has happened a few times and when i turn off my pc then back on again they work. it usually happens after i turn the screens onto standby after they have been completely off, then turn on the pc.

any idea what it may be?

thanks

daven

Cool, sorry cant think, will google for info :)

hey Mr Don there was no hardfeelings, seems a bit of tip for tap going on with them 2, you should visit the other GPU threads and get some then under control :), anyone who buys a Raptor or a 8800Ultra is a retard and that means me going by some others.

daven1986 said:
Hi guys, recently when i have turned on my pc the screens have not come out of standby. this has happened a few times and when i turn off my pc then back on again they work. it usually happens after i turn the screens onto standby after they have been completely off, then turn on the pc.

any idea what it may be?

thanks

daven

can you post some info on your hardware and operating system? this problem sounds awfully familiar to something posted on here a while back

Cyber-Mav said:
can you post some info on your hardware and operating system? this problem sounds awfully familiar to something posted on here a while back

2x belinea 19" widescreens
asus nvidia 6800 128mb
opteron 170 @ 2.2ghz
2gb ballistix ram

am running vista atm

Back
Top Bottom