'Scuse me mate, can you move your car ?

Caporegime
What's the reg plate?

My guess is that it's SORN'd and they removed a fence panel to get it on there then replaced said panel.

But the concrete block the fence panel is mounted on? There is a foot drop on either side. Are you suggesting they drove over it with the aid of some ramps?

I think the most logical answer is that there is a Thunderbirds style system where the patio rotates and the wall retracts into the floor.

Soldato
But the concrete block the fence panel is mounted on? There is a foot drop on either side. Are you suggesting they drove over it with the aid of some ramps?

I think the most logical answer is that there is a Thunderbirds style system where the patio rotates and the wall retracts into the floor.

It's just a concrete gravel board. It will pull out just like the fence panel with a bit of effort. If the car is sorned and they need it off the road, that's one way to get it into the front garden.

Soldato

Those blocks aren't fixed and can be lifted out as with the fence panels.

Soldato
It's just a concrete gravel board. It will pull out just like the fence panel with a bit of effort. If the car is sorned and they need it off the road, that's one way to get it into the front garden.

It's not a concrete board it is painted wood, look how rotten the bottom is.

Fence and board lift out, drive out car, replace fence and board.

Caporegime
OP
It's not a concrete board it is painted wood, look how rotten the bottom is.

Fence and board lift out, drive out car, replace fence and board.

Bottom board is indeed concrete!

I took the pics yesterday, i thought it was a little odd.

If that is your driveway though, why would you put a fixed fence up without provision for a car sized gate anyway as with a gate it would still be sorn..

Last edited:
Soldato
Bottom board is indeed concrete!

I took the pics yesterday, i thought it was a little odd.

If that is your driveway though, why would you put a fixed fence up without provision for a car sized gate anyway as with a gate it would still be sorn..

It's probably not a driveway, just a front garden and they needed somewhere to get the car off the road. So they lifted a fence panel and gravel board, drove it over the kerb and stuck it on the paving slabs.

Caporegime
OP
It's probably not a driveway, just a front garden and they needed somewhere to get the car off the road. So they lifted a fence panel and gravel board, drove it over the kerb and stuck it on the paving slabs.

Wierd isnt it as it looks like a flag stone paved driveway woth grass flanking either side. And it has a dropped curb in front.

google dice roll

Back
Top Bottom