Seabrook Fire Eaters Scorchin' Hot Chilli Crisps

Soldato
Picked a bag of these up in Aldi this morning and they're seriously hot. They contain Trinidad Scorpion and Birds Eye chillies and much hotter than any crisp I've had before. Has anyone else tried them?:eek:

Soldato
So, kinetic. Have a step back from the keyboard. Ask yourself. Find solace in your own questions. What exactly did you and do you want to achieve from this thread?
Currently, it’s an absolute mind numbing glimpse into your equally vacant mind...
So tell us, is this the limits of your conversational skill?

Caporegime
So, kinetic. Have a step back from the keyboard. Ask yourself. Find solace in your own questions. What exactly did you and do you want to achieve from this thread?
Currently, it’s an absolute mind numbing glimpse into your equally vacant mind...
So tell us, is this the limits of your conversational skill?
Been on the scotch again?

Soldato
OP
[

I didn't think I'd be rumbled so soon but I admit I had two goals in mind. Firstly, to politely enquire if anyone had tried these really hot crisps and second to see if I could provoke a response from someone with outstanding social skills. I take my hat off to you. :p

Soldato

Mmmm, I didn’t master the art and ultimately stuck with Tesco custard doughnuts and martinis. There’s probably a reason these, obviously, glorious productions haven’t been joined together.. though I’m perplexed as to why this oversight has occurred!

Regardless, if we could master this then I doubt a dusting of Seabrook Fire Eaters Scorxhin’ Hot Chilli Crisps would add anything...

Good Segway back to the topic at hand eh?

Soldato
I've had Seabrook Fire Eaters Scorchin' Hot Chilli Crisps and yes they are blooming hot.

I was expecting something around of the Walkers MAX Strong heat but these are much much hotter. I could eat maybe 5/6 crisps before I had to stop. In the end I took the opened bag to share with friends because I didn't think I'd get through them quick enough.

They found them hot too. :D

Caporegime
I've had Seabrook Fire Eaters Scorchin' Hot Chilli Crisps and yes they are blooming hot.

I was expecting something around of the Walkers MAX Strong heat but these are much much hotter. I could eat maybe 5/6 crisps before I had to stop. In the end I took the opened bag to share with friends because I didn't think I'd get through them quick enough.

They found them hot too. :D
A bit like the McDonald’s buffalo wraps. Everyone thought they’d be mild as they’re maccies, but they are bloody scorching if you get a lot of sauce.

Soldato
I think I had these a few weeks ago. If it's the ones I'm thinking of, they were damned hot (for crisps) but didn't taste of much otherwise.

I like the walkers max ones with a 3 chilli (or was it 4 chilli?) rating. Not as firey, but tasty.

Caporegime
A bit like the McDonald’s buffalo wraps. Everyone thought they’d be mild as they’re maccies, but they are bloody scorching if you get a lot of sauce.

I think they’ve changed them, they just aren’t the same as when they came out.

Might be store by store difference though.

Back
Top Bottom