** SEAGATE ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS PROMOTION ** (ENDED)

Associate
Hi Robbie_G. Does this offer include the Firecuda drives that are in the system config for the Germanium system? I couldn't see a Free Assassins Creed note next to it in the config drop down.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Robbie_G. Does this offer include the Firecuda drives that are in the system config for the Germanium system? I couldn't see a Free Assassins Creed note next to it in the config drop down.

Hi,

Good point. I can't see why not. Have you ordered one? It's just really hard to filter out all the systems to see who has bought what drive.

Associate
Hi Robbie_G. Thanks for the reply. I haven't ordered my system yet as I am still at work, but its the first thing i will be doing when i get home. As far as I can see there is only 1 2TB Firecuda drive in the list (Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache) so that is the one i am talking about. As far as I can see it is the same as the one you originally listed. I was also trying to tell if the M.2 RAM I was going to choose will be the one in the BF offers too as that doesn't seem to be showing the deal saving underneath it like some of the others. Its the Samsung 960 EVO Polaris 500GB M.2 2280 PCI-e 3.0 x4. The other items in the list have reduction costs in the list but that one doesn't. I've cross referenced it against the same product in the BF offers and as far as i can see, they are the same. If this is the case does this need to be updated to show the price reduction in the Germanium system config page? Thanks again for your help and sorry for the wall of text.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

When the items are added to a system the prices are not linked as it is a static price. If the reduction are big I would recommend calling us up and the sales guys will help you with the reductions so you can save a few extra pennies. It's all software so not easy for us to go through every system with price changes.

If you call the sales team tell them the system you want to buy so they have the base spec as this will save a lot of time. Hopefully they will be able to help you out or at least explain it a little better.

Once you have received your system message me on here and I will sort you out a game code for the SSHD purchase.

Associate
Excellent. Thanks for the pointers. Are the sales lines open at the same times as your general opening times as laid out on the website. If so I will have to hold off until tomorrow.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Excellent. Thanks for the pointers. Are the sales lines open at the same times as your general opening times as laid out on the website. If so I will have to hold off until tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay in replying they are open 8.30 - 5.30 weekdays and 9-5 weekends. They will help you get the best deal.

Soldato
@ Robbie G please can I have my Assassins Creed Origins code now :) I bought 2 weeks ago I just trusted you the order no. Thanks

Associate
Hey, I got the 2TB firecuda 15 days ago (15 days ago, 22/11/2017) just wondering if the code takes longer now or? (Can't sign in the trust) (Sorry this posted twice, I'm quite the nub on here)

Associate
Just mailed you on trust @Robbie_G, as I'd purchased on the 25th November and had to give my invoice number and email address over the phone as nobody had taken it off me at the time of store purchase (probably due to how busy it was at the time) but not sure if it's been taken down correctly.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Just mailed you on trust @Robbie_G, as I'd purchased on the 25th November and had to give my invoice number and email address over the phone as nobody had taken it off me at the time of store purchase (probably due to how busy it was at the time) but not sure if it's been taken down correctly.

Hi,

I have received the email and I will sort your code first thing Monday morning sorry for the delay.

Associate
Hi,

As of today any purchases of the below hard drives you will receive a free copy of the new Assassins Creed Origins game for PC.

The promotion at the moment has no end date so it can end at any time.

The game code will be emailed to you 14 days after purchase as per the terms shown in the product description.

If you have not received your code after 14 days please email me Via Trust and I will sort it out.

Hard Drives on Promotion:

Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST2000DX002) @ £87.95 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 2TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 64MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty,

Only £87.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate Firecuda SSHD 2TB 5400 RPM 2.5" For PC and PS4 + Free Assassins Creed (ST2000LX001) @ £90.95 inc VAT

SSHD, 2TB, 5400RPM, 2.5", 7MM, 5 year Warranty, Suitable Upgrade for: PC / XBOX / PS4 / PS4 Pro / Laptop

Only £90.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate BarraCuda PRO 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache HDD - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST2000DM009) @ £113.99 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 2TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 128MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty

Only £113.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate BarraCuda PRO 4TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 128MB Cache HDD - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST4000DM006) @ £159.95 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 4TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 128MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate BarraCuda PRO 6TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST6000DM004) @ £224.99 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 6TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 256MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty

Only £224.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate BarraCuda PRO 8TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST8000DM005) @ £279.95 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 8TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 256MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty

Only £289.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Seagate BarraCuda PRO 10TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD - OEM + Free Assassins Creed (ST10000DM0004) @ £389.99 inc VAT

Part of the Compute Guardian Range, 10TB Capacity, 3.5 inch, SATA 6Gb/s Interface, 7200RPM Spin Speed, 256MB Cache, 5 Year Warranty

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
hey, I have purchase the hdd and are have not received a game code from overclockers. The purchase was made about 20 days ago. I'm unable to log on trust for some reason so this is the only way of reaching you

Back
Top Bottom