Seasonic FOCUS GX 1000 Watt Full Modular 80+ Gold PSU/Power Supply

Soldato
What do you need experience for? I've owned Seasonic PSU's in the past (not got one at the moment but they are always in consideration) The Focus is their middle range of PSU's which are in a lot of cases better than most other flagship PSU's. They make PSU's for others too so their reputation is well regarded. They are quiet, have a semi passive mode & 10 year warranty. RMA is stress free (done that) if you can get one brand new right now then do so as good 1K gold rated PSU's are like hens teeth.

Associate
OP
What do you need experience for? I've owned Seasonic PSU's in the past (not got one at the moment but they are always in consideration) The Focus is their middle range of PSU's which are in a lot of cases better than most other flagship PSU's. They make PSU's for others too so their reputation is well regarded. They are quiet, have a semi passive mode & 10 year warranty. RMA is stress free (done that) if you can get one brand new right now then do so as good 1K gold rated PSU's are like hens teeth.

Thanks for this. Sorry for the badly phrased question. I have now settled for 850W Corsair RMx Series RM850x, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold

Back
Top Bottom