1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasonic Focus Plus 750W or Corsair TX750M (2017)

Discussion in 'Power Supplies' started by Unrivaledx21, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Unrivaledx21

Gangster

Can anyone with a bit of experience in this department help me decide on what is the best between the two PSUs listed in the title? At the moment I am able to find both for the same price. The Seasonic has a 10 year warranty and the Corsair a 7 year warranty. I am unable to find which is better quality though overall.

Thanks in advance!

2. EsaT

Mobster

Seasonic Focus Plus is where performance and quality meets good pricing.
    And while in case of individual sample there's nothing 100% certain, warranty length tells about their trust to design's reliability.

3. pastymuncher

Man of Honour

The Seasonic is the better unit plus it is fully modular and has a longer warranty.

4. Unrivaledx21

Gangster

Thank you both for your input. I suppose it does make sense that a longer warranty provided by the manufacturer reveals their life expectation of the product. One thing to note since I've made this thread is that after reading various reviews it appears the Corsair model runs quieter if that matters to anyone.

5. pastymuncher

Man of Honour

The Seasonic has a hybrid fan mode that has the fan off until the unit hits a certain temp or load.