Second hand, 'fun', more space?

SSO

SSO

Associate
What about an early Maserati Granturismo? They sound great, drive well, and the rear seats are actually usable.

Soldato
Never driven an E43 but did consider a C and so drove an estate - loved the engine and in general was a really nice car, just too much money to justify at the time. The interior of the E class is much nicer, I'd personally have one in a heartbeat

Soldato
OP
Well, it's done. I now own a 2018 E43. 6k miles with 12months warranty. The thing is mint bar 3 tiny stone chips. It is nowhere near as brutal as the C43 but it's still very vocal when giving it some. Boot is 2x the size of the XE which should be sufficient. I got it for a steal I must admit, as webuyanycar would take it from me for what I paid. Take delivery in a few days. Thanks all!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Well, it's done. I now own a 2018 E43. 6k miles with 12months warranty. The thing is mint bar 3 tiny stone chips. It is nowhere near as brutal as the C43 but it's still very vocal when giving it some. Boot is 2x the size of the XE which should be sufficient. I got it for a steal I must admit, as webuyanycar would take it from me for what I paid. Take delivery in a few days. Thanks all!

Do enjoy!
Show us some pics and give us the low down when you get it.

Soldato
£30k is a solid budget for a W204 C63 estate, sadly not many around.

£30k could get you in a W205 but would be a saloon and towards to bottom of the barrel.

Civic Type R FK8 is worth a shout. Manual, spacious, fast. If you can live with the looks.

Soldato

Great choice OP. Ignore my above post as you have already found a car.

Back
Top Bottom