Secret Hobbies ?

Associate
So I've been thinking of starting to paint Warhammer again, not done it for about 15 years. I'm not interested in playing, just the painting, become obsessed watching people paint them on YouTube :D

I'm pretty sure my colleagues would take the pee if they found out ha!..

Anybody else have a hobby they are ashamed to share in case of ridicule ?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I don't play the game, paint the miniatures. Going by past experience of painting airfix about 35 years ago it would not be any good at all, and that's not taking into account my eyesite now:) I enjoy watching Nerds talk about 40k on Youtube... My life is pretty much over :)

Long live the emperor and he is about to become a true GOD :)

Soldato
I started painting some figures last year, for something to do, but they're so damn fiddly and small, and my eyesight isnt what it was, so I've abandoned that idea and am currently working on model vehicles instead (a series 3 land rover currently) though they can be just as fiddly at times.

Caporegime
Painting miniatures isn't exactly an embarrassing hobby. A guy at work mentions it now and then and nobody thinks it's out of the ordinary.

Vulnerability is a helluva drug and opening up to people about your interests is a good thing as long as you aren't a proper dodgepot.

Back
Top Bottom