Secret Hobbies ?

hux

hux

Soldato
that's cool. I want get into those but it feels like another rabbit hole of money I dare to enter!

It's like anything, you can go as far as you'd like.

Rg is good, more detailed than most mg, and cheap as it's small.
HobbylinkJapan is a good place to start.

Last edited:
Associate
I did the most nerdiest things known to mankind as a hobby when I was like 10 years old

Created a list of websites in a paper notebook. Had over 600 on there.

Please don’t ask why I did that, I don’t even know myself

Associate
Another Gunpla builder here, actually just started at age of 42. Good to see others on here build them as well, I find it relaxing. Did look to see if there was thread on here about Gunpla but couldn't find one.

Soldato
I watch documentaries and read books of real life murders. Also like the dramas based on them.

I don’t talk about this to anyone as may think I’m weird.

If I could turn the clock back to when I was applying to university, I wish I chose criminology as fascinated.

hux

hux

Soldato
I think I am going to get the RX-78-2 PG Unleashed for myself for Christmas.

It has build in LED in the eyes and the sword. Although i wished it's bigger though, only 180mm.

Be nice to know how you get on, there's not that many pg models that piqué my interest.

Look on Yt, Adam savage has just built one.

hux

hux

Soldato
Yeah, I’ve seen that one.

I’ve not watched that much of the Anime so all the various versions is kind of meaningless to me so leaning towards the classic.

Likewise, the wing series such as endless waltz is a really good place to start.
But I draw the line at gundam universal century, as newer material is more for kids afterwards.

Last edited:
Associate
Lots. More than I can count, I'll go over the most insane group:

1. I really like swallowing hotdogs. I have no idea why I like it, stumbled onto the "hobby" (?) by mistake one evening after seeing a guy on youtube doing it... No it's nothing to do with what you're thinking.
  2. Maid RPG.
  3. Servers - I just like building and configuring them, all in my spare time. Have no idea why.

Soldato
I watch documentaries and read books of real life murders. Also like the dramas based on them.

I don’t talk about this to anyone as may think I’m weird.

If I could turn the clock back to when I was applying to university, I wish I chose criminology as fascinated.
Dexter? Is that you?

Back
Top Bottom