Security chains, locks and weather protective bike cover?

Associate
I'm already ordering from http://www.motoin.de/ , I don't really have time to look around for used/2nd hand stuff. I'll do my search whilst looking for 1 piece leathers when I get 2nd bike, I've owned a bike previously and I find it fun so its alright to buy what I want. ;)

00e417995747adc4b697f61aa395b473.png

doesn't that say they don't ship Dainese to the UK?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
doesn't that say they don't ship Dainese to the UK?

The support send me a message that the gloves are out of stock... :mad: I have asked for a refund just for the gloves, surely they would have let me know that the dainese jacket will not be shipped out? I think they're referring to dainese magazines/articles, well we should see if it arrives next week.

Man of Honour
I think they're referring to dainese magazines/articles, well we should see if it arrives next week.

I think you're going to be disappointed, don't take the word articles too literally.
Then again as you said I'd have expected them to mention it.

Soldato
The support send me a message that the gloves are out of stock... :mad: I have asked for a refund just for the gloves, surely they would have let me know that the dainese jacket will not be shipped out? I think they're referring to dainese magazines/articles, well we should see if it arrives next week.

I wouldn't count on it. Support staff for a lot of these companies generally don't seem to care or know their own policies. I expect they do mean articles as in clothing.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
I think you're going to be disappointed, don't take the word articles too literally.
Then again as you said I'd have expected them to mention it.

I wouldn't count on it. Support staff for a lot of these companies generally don't seem to care or know their own policies. I expect they do mean articles as in clothing.

This doesn't make sense to me, why do they have this note whilst you choose the postage country before this step? Even if I don't receive the Dainese jacket, the helmet is still cheaper than anywhere else so still worth it.

I just sent them an email, lets see what's their reply...

Soldato
This doesn't make sense to me, why do they have this note whilst you choose the postage country before this step? Even if I don't receive the Dainese jacket, the helmet is still cheaper than anywhere else so still worth it.

I just sent them an email, lets see what they reply...

Not everybody thinks about where they put stuff on a website!

There's always motocard if those guys don't delivery.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Not everybody thinks about where they put stuff on a website!

There's always motocard if those guys don't delivery.

Hello D*****,

thansk for your mail.

Yes, we ship to the UK.

Viele Grüße / Best regards,

Their english isn't the best, I'm kind of worried. :rolleyes:

BTW Should I ask for a full refund and buy from motocard? How likely is it that the helmet will arrive on Friday? :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour

BTW Should I ask for a full refund and buy from motocard? How likely is it that the helmet would arrive on Friday? :p

A lot of the time shipping from places like Germany is normally just as quick as using RM to ship within the UK so it's a possibility!

Soldato

BTW Should I ask for a full refund and buy from motocard? How likely is it that the helmet would arrive on Friday? :p

I think Motocard are also European, but they stock a bunch of Dainese and other nice stuff.

I wouldn't expect it by Friday unless you pay for guaranteed delivery!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
I think Motocard are also European, but they stock a bunch of Dainese and other nice stuff.

I wouldn't expect it by Friday unless you pay for guaranteed delivery!

I have the ground anchor mounted, got the chain, CBT & insurance+tax tomorrow and gear date unknown....

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
This will probably be one of the duff questions, but which one do I pick? I have a Full UK Category B license and I can also see AM at the back of the license.

76328333c49ea8895ca12f9babfa91a5.png

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
If you have a CBT and ride 125cc bikes on L-plates you have a provisional, if you have passed both the theory and practical tests & ride bigger bikes then you have a full.

Thanks, I couldn't wait for a reply as I quickly boguht the insurance, taxed it and went out straight on it after I came back from my CBT. The next day I did a trip with my mates around 100-120miles, it was fun and I didn't struggle to keep up with them.

BTW The bike is already chained up onto the ground anchor in my garden, this is what it looks like:
af72a33be120c6c401a73aedd9eb7f54.png

Back
Top Bottom