Self defence within the home petition

Soldato
OP

421990057_159d0760d9.jpg

Soldato
OP
No

It is essentially already law, however not as extreme...

To many stories of people defending them selfs with baseball bats, then the criminal pressing charges due to them being unarmed... It's a win win situation for the criminal, either take a beating, leave with thousands, or beat the tenant down and leave with phycial goods...

Sickening tbh.

Soldato
Yeah, well personally I'm sick and tired of seeing innocent people dragged up in front of court over little thieving buggers who break into their property and get hurt.

To many stories of people defending them selfs with baseball bats, then the criminal pressing charges due to them being unarmed... It's a win win situation for the criminal, either take a beating, leave with thousands, or beat the tenant down and leave with phycial goods...

Sickening tbh.

Quantify this, I'm a pretty avid reader of the News and I've seen and insignifcantly small number of these incidents reported.

Please step away from the Daily Mail hysteria and consider for a minute if you really want to live a country where you are allowed to beat an intruder to death with a baseball bat without any possibility of comeback. That certainly isn't a place I would want to live, also who ever made the petition should have paid better attention to the English Language during what I expect was a brief stay at school.

Soldato
How in the hell would this work?

So what? You can rape them, torture them, eat them? "Any means" is a little bit vague!!

Sounds good to me tbh. :D

Please step away from the Daily Mail hysteria and consider for a minute if you really want to live a country where you are allowed to beat an intruder with a baseball bat without any possibility of comeback.

a) I don't read the Daily Mail, except maybe when its linked on here for comedy purposes.

b) If an intruder on someones property gets beaten within an inch of his life, well I feel no sympathy for them. They wouldn't have gotten the beating if they took the simple option of not breaking into someones house.

c) A small "insignificant" number of innocent people simply defending their own property is still too many in my mind. Why should you just let some other ******* take it?

d) If people were allowed to beat others that brreak into their property senseless, then it might well put criminals off breaking in in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom