Sellers That Make No Effort To Tidy Their Items For Sale - Wii U Edition

Associate
I wasn't sure if posting about a Wii U was retro or not just yet but I'll stick it in here for now!

Who in their right mind (and I hope this isn't someone on here! :D) lists an item in this condition!!

It's not just the Wii U that's in a state but that entire floor is just.... eugh!

I expected their feedback to be much worse with comments like "stank of dog" or "smells like an ash tray" but maybe it smells great but just looks like it's been pulled from a skip!

I just couldn't imagine listing something in that condition and I at least try to find a clean part of the carpet to photo something! :cry:

I mean....I was expecting a lot worse. I don't think it's that bad tbh. So someone chucked something on eBay with no real care or attention. Meh. Happens. They just want a quick sale. It's like the people who don't realise their naked body is reflected off of shiny services. Quite funny.
Id give it 2/10 for shock factor.

Note to self, don't buy anything from jaybee :P

Some people are absolute rotters. I bought a phone off eBay years ago, sold as brand new. Pictures weren't the best, but as it was sold as new, I didn't think much of it and probably taken on a cheap digital camera.

Turned up, and was absolutely clogged all around the screen with makeup, and stunk of cheap perfume!

Another time I bought some trainers which were also labelled as new, they turned up worn on the soles and stinking of rotten feet. The guy doing that was selling loads of clothes as new and was getting many negative reviews saying they weren't. PayPal gave me a full refund and let me keep the trainers, he had the cheek to message me asking for them back though!
Yeah that's one thing that bugs me as well. People saying the item is new or never used or even worse.... "Hardly used since bought." What they really mean is they bought it second hand and the original owner treated it like crap!

If it's something I really want then I'll ask if they have owned from new or not and some say no they bought it off Ebay and are reselling it! But have it listed as hardly used. How they know how much the previous owner used it I'll never know!

I also chance buying "sold as seen" or "untested" if it goes for a good price and half the time it's shipped with no bubble wrap or care for how it gets there. The annoying thing is half the time I can fix them or there's nothing bloody wrong but it comes with a dint or damage that wouldn't have even been there if they packaged it properly!

I was researching a pair of shoes before buying new, and the ebay listings had the best images to go by, but I had to laugh at the number of "never used" or "hardly used since bought" listings where the images clearly showed creases and wear from prolonged use, etc.

The thing with eBay is they always side with the buyer, so if someone lists an item with those key words and they are wrong, I'm sure people just buy it so they can return it and mess the sellers around!

Back
Top Bottom