SEND HIM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

fez

fez

Caporegime
Haha, watched that a few times before it twigged what happened. Its not a bad hit to the face so I couldn't figure out why someone would post it. Then I saw it! Classic!

Caporegime
I'm sure this'll be something that we'll see in the english game before long.

That player should receive a ban.

lol, before long, is that post from the mid 80's?

You seriously haven't seen people pull another players arm across themselves then look at the ref and ask for a freekick for being held back? Pushing another players arm up when a cross is coming in, pulling a players shirt then flopping over and dragging the player down to make it look like the other guy took them both down.

Admittedly I've not seen anyone(at least successfully) do that, but all the above are the same general principle.

Soldato
lol, before long, is that post from the mid 80's?

You seriously haven't seen people pull another players arm across themselves then look at the ref and ask for a freekick for being held back? Pushing another players arm up when a cross is coming in, pulling a players shirt then flopping over and dragging the player down to make it look like the other guy took them both down.

Admittedly I've not seen anyone(at least successfully) do that, but all the above are the same general principle.

Yeah same principle, but I haven't actually seen anyone grab another players hand and hit themselves in the face with it.

Arm pulling, shirt tugging, etc, as you say but not smacking yourself in the face :D

Soldato
At first I was like "Oh he got punched in the face I don't get it", then I was all "But hang on why does he lean towards the punch when it's coming in?", then I was "WAIT A SEC".

Ace.

Back
Top Bottom