• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

sensible pricing for a 3060 Ti

Associate
thats kinda dependant on you, some people will happily go £££s over RRP to get what they want, for me personally I missed out on FE models, and had set myself a limit of whatever 3060ti I could get, at a maximum of £450. So you got to ask yourself how badly you want it :) I would say its worth that at the moment.

Soldato
Thats not the reason officially its to give warehouse time to catch up with outstanding shipping as they are being hammered. I think people tend to forget they dont just sell GPU's along with a small thing called Covid and social distancing causing issues.

Associate
OP
I thought £420 was the MSRP for the 3060ti?
I wouldn't really pay more than that tbh
The FE is £369 but it hasn’t been in stock since initial release I don’t think, cheapest AIB is £389 so the Palit I found is £50 more that RRP.

In any case thanks for your input guys, I’ve pulled the trigger and bought it. If I get severe buyers remorse I might resell it and wait for prices to calm down or a 3060 non ti

Soldato
One retailer had a number of reasonably priced 3060Ti's pop up this morning. £20-£40 above MRSP with the more expensive ones having 3 fan coolers + a mild OC.
There seems to be a a lot more stock appearing on trackers with Ti's and 3070 appearing regularly, I've had well over 20 alerts from just one tracker today.

I don't expect Brexit to directly impact GPU prices as they are generally shipped from China, and the direct sell AMD, Nvidia are US owned compaines so there should be no real change in tarrifs.
However shipping is increasingly an issue with port congestion both ways, especially with the new Covid.

We're at the point now where some sea frieght should start to be landing, will be interesting to see if this impacts pricing.

Back
Top Bottom