Serious family legal issue

Caporegime
I'd quite frankly tell the bloke where to go. If he's got such a well paid job then why can't he provide the support required?

Also this is yet another lesson why you don't stick your wick in skanky ho's.

Soldato
Not sure if its just too early in the morning but ops post made no sense what so ever.

Compounded by the (i assume copy and pasted) drivel from someone speaking to the op. Is there a hungover Sunday morning tldr version?

This, some formatting and perhaps the use of quotes etc might help it be understandable, I can't make any sense of it at all.

Caporegime
If she's sofa surfing and taking drugs then it seems like your son should be able to get custody, no?

^^^ this tbh...

I guess perhaps that is what part of the message is about, they're threatening to take her back into the family home (presumably they don't really want to if they've kicked her out before and she's a chaotic individual) and that might strengthen her case.

Either way perhaps the son should be fighting for full custody.

Associate
If she's sofa surfing and taking drugs then it seems like your son should be able to get custody, no?

Yeah our system not so sure.

She'll probably just say she's getting help to quit, and stop for a while. Then she will get good comments from social services for showing "remorse" and "taking steps to improve".

Whilst the father who may be a perfectly good parent, who's done nothing wrong and can provide a safe home isn't even allowed to be involved with the child's care until the case has been resolved.

As everyone said, get real legal advice believe me this system it just takes one bad comment to ruin the whole situation.

Soldato
Another vote for proper legal advice. Your OP kind of suggests you are not fully supportive of your son, if I am wrong I would recommend you do everything possible to ensure he has a stable safe environment to live in so there is no good reason for a court to deny access.

There is a clear process to go through to get access to his son. As long as he is the legally acknowledged dad.

Don't get despondent, keep strong as a familly, support each other. Don't accept a no to access or take any nonsense from the mother or her familly. The child is 11 months so it doesnt need breast feeding any more, so there shouldn't be any reason to deny proper access. Insist on proper unsupervised access.

Good Luck.

Caporegime
I'm going to predict that the email is a bluff but even so if they aren't allowing you access then what do you have to lose if he does what he says and doesn't let you have access?

Why are they trying to stop your son from having access based on lies? why isn't your son pushing for custody if she's as bad as you say? are they trying to make your son look bad to the courts fearing that he will push for custody?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom