Serious family legal issue

Soldato
Yeah she made loads of claims all unfounded, my view is, as he hadn't seen the sprog for so long the court wanted to be super cautious and it was what caffcas recommended.

I can understand that - I had a similar situation, a psychologist got involved. As well as satisfying the court, if all the visits happen and go well, it may also demonstrate to the mother that he's not "incapable",

No, with regards to custody thanks for the advice.
Personally I think her situation will deteriorate, she has some pretty dodgy acquaintances leading her astray.

Unless you can prove this, unfortunately you'll need to just wait and see - that's a matter of opinion.

Having said that I would by far prefer everyone just to get on. Why wouldn't I?

I 100% agree. My ex and I have got to the point where we just want to get along, we've both personally moved on from the conflict, the only sticking point is her mother, who "can't play happy families" - no one is asking her to, just grow up and get on with it! Ultimately, the only thing that will truly help is time. No amount of bargaining, fighting or trying to "prove himself" will help. Time will, trust me on that. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom