Serious Incident in Glasgow

Scottish politician from a certain demographic trying to control the narrative already:

All other politicians coming out and offering condolences, not this guy - "Quick! Make sure no one mentions the race of the attacker! " (my paraphrasing obviously).

What's he supposed to do then? This could well explode in to another BLM situation which I'm pretty sure the coppers don't want to be dealing with, so he's pre-emptively trying to stifle it. That's the right thing to do, it's literally his job.

Are they worth it when some of them inevitably are murderers??

I dunno, I believe that as long as there are countries that will kill/imprison people for being born the wrong way, we should try to save some of them. Obviously it'd be better if those countries just stopped being bigoted, but that's a long-term issue.

The fact is that our asylum system is a mess and it's only been that much worse during the kerfuffle with the virus, the system as far i can see is not fit for function.

Oh yes because we magically let natives into this country??? Think before you post, you don't make any sense.

You suggested allowing people into the country is not worth it as they inevitably have murderers amongst them. I merely pointed out that the 'British' born are little different and but your logic should not be worth it either. I know you have difficulty with following reason and logic so happy to help you further should you ask.

Scottish politician from a certain demographic trying to control the narrative already:

All other politicians coming out and offering condolences, not this guy - "Quick! Make sure no one mentions the race of the attacker! " (my paraphrasing obviously).

Why is this even remotely relevant? As justice secretary, it's his job to make such a statement.

What is wrong with his statement exactly?

Last edited:
Shame we’re not allowed to defend ourselves with firearms in this country.

I don't think so. People can't even listen to instructions about not going to the beach. Lockdown has highlighted just how stupid and selfish a lot of the country is. So id rather they didn't have firearms

The election result is a big clue

How so? Net migration is at higher levels under the Conservatives over the last decade than under the previous Labour governments. Or is this just what you believe to be true?

Despite years of claiming of wanting to reduce numbers coming to the country to the tens of thousands they have continued to increase numbers. Perhaps people should start looking at what is done as opposed to what people say they will do.

I don't think so. People can't even listen to instructions about not going to the beach. Lockdown has highlighted just how stupid and selfish a lot of the country is. So id rather they didn't have firearms

I’d rather have a means of defence than having to take my chances.

Just seen the news, wishing a full recovery to those in hospital, another horrible day for a number of families.

This is all becoming rather tiresome.

Back
Top Bottom