Serious Sam HD 1 and 2 plus Serious Sam classic versions all for £7.50 from Steam

Soldato
Just stayed playing the first encounter HD. It's not started how I remember it. I could have sworn the original game started by an oasis in the desert.

Or am I imagining this?

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly (I'm going back years!) it started in a huge courtyard with a building in front of you.

If you went right to the back of the courtyard there were loads of bonuses and those massive red robot walkers spawned.

If you walked up to the building and went to a secret room on the left loads of big headed guys walked out shouting their names, they were all the big name game designers such as Levellord who helped get the game off the ground.

I *think* that was the start of the first one. Where does it start on the HD version? I haven't had time to play it yet.

Soldato
Right, just my imagination then. I love in the distance behind you theres a tree, like a little spec which you just have to go and look at, and then when you do all these massive robots spawn all around you :)

Caporegime
Right, just my imagination then. I love in the distance behind you theres a tree, like a little spec which you just have to go and look at, and then when you do all these massive robots spawn all around you :)

Yeah quite a walk though! One of my best/worst memories of the original was one of the really long fights which I did with sniper rifle zoomed in while backing away. Ten mins or so later I realise just how far I've backed away from the level and how long the walk back is!!

Soldato
i bought the £5.49 double pack hoping to gift spare game 1 to mate, but no gift pass....:(

yeah on steam u cant gift seperate games in a pack, only the whole pack.

the only exceptions are when u buy those 4 packs of the same game, then u can gift each one individually

Caporegime
SS Gold says you can gift the HD ones if you already have them...

Steam said:
Buy Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition
Includes Serious Sam HD First and Second Encounter, plus the original versions from 2001 and 2002!
Already own either of the HD versions? Give your extra copy to a friend!
ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom