Serious Sam HD 1 and 2 plus Serious Sam classic versions all for £7.50 from Steam

Soldato
Can also get both HD versions without the originals for £5.49. Which is what i went for.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4507/

Meh, if your gonna get the 2 HD versions for £5.49 you may aswell fork out the extra 2 quid for the classic versions. After all, they ARE classics.

I might get them but its 10 euros and i already have First encounter. Might try the Members Market for a GBP gift...

Soldato
Meh, if your gonna get the 2 HD versions for £5.49 you may aswell fork out the extra 2 quid for the classic versions. After all, they ARE classics.

I might get them but its 10 euros and i already have First encounter. Might try the Members Market for a GBP gift...

Why? HD is the same only better looking ain't it? So what's the point? Plus i've got at least the first one stuffed away in a box some where im sure! :D

Caporegime
My finger is hovering over the buy HD version, I've got the originals on DVD as well...what's the advantage of the classics, what was removed?

They've got few of quite a few of the secrets and it just seems less....fun to me. Several of the gravity things have gone as well. I still like the graphics of the originals and the new ones don't look that good. I've only played the first HD but I much prefer the original.

I don't think the remakes have local co-op either.

Soldato
Didn't realise I had uninstalled it :(

Internet seems to say no split screen though.

Thanks for checking, I think we were talking across purposes though, I was thinking it didn't have co-op at all. When I co-oped with the missus we did it across a LAN, of course doing it over the net will be just the same (probably easier to setup as well!) so that shouldn't be an issue. :)

You sure, it says Co-op with up to 16 players for the HD version of SS1 ?

If can you, I'll be getting two copies

Looking at the specs, both SS1 and SS2 say that have 16 player co-op...good enough for me *ordering* :D

Back
Top Bottom