SETI@home News Vol. 117 (17/10/10)

Associate
How many ppd can i expect from a gtx460 i have both 768 and 1024 and all are overclocked (a little - 800-850).

Also how many WU should i be running per card, im using the lunatics app.

Need to optimise my output to try and fend off Mr Halz and others while i fold for stompy:)

Soldato
I know it takes a while for the gpu output to level out but am guessing roughly 15000 and 16500 per card Mr Baba sah. I have allways ran 2 tasks per gpu Mr Edge runs 3 tasks per gpu with no problems so i would try both and make a note of timings to see what your comfortable with and which works out better :)

Oooo oo oo Mr postmans been :D

cpartcert1.php

Soldato
Way to go Chasser well done :)

A new start indeed Mr Marine sah, least(touches wood) your pc is all up n running thats all that matters:)

"Le Fridge" has arrived :D

Can't afford to populate it yet but at least its here...s'pose i better start punding mm oh joy :)

Man of Honour
Its a few months away from finished but it can double as a side table for now, the only changes will be red fan grilles and nobs on the fan controllers and tis done :)

Woah never thought w3bbo would sell it, did it come with the engraved plexi panel? And all the water cooling bits and bobs?

Soldato
"Le Fridge" has arrived :D

Can't afford to populate it yet but at least its here...s'pose i better start punding mm oh joy :)

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

What is that montrosity Toxic!
Have you thought this through - how are you going to heat your house if you use that thing :p
Where did you find that? Looking forward to the build pics though...

edit - Nice tiffy Chasser..

Soldato
OMG :eek::eek::eek:

What is that montrosity Toxic!
Have you thought this through - how are you going to heat your house if you use that thing :p
Where did you find that? Looking forward to the build pics though...

edit - Nice tiffy Chasser..

Morning Mr Edge sah on this last day of the year !!!

I might come across as a bit cavalier with buying this n that but was only able to get it by trading a lot of hardware and cash, am as close to broke as i can get :)
But it's all part of the game when i am low i push myself further and further and the fridge i am sure will test every last strand of patience :)
Heating the house? Pah humbug won't need to when its finished.
The guy that sold me it done a build in it met him yesterday and done the honours

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17989306

Soldato
I know it's been said.....many times many ways.... but all the best for a great New Year peeps figured i would buy you all a drink but the logistics of posting and cost means i will just have to chip away at them myself :D:D:D

Soldato
Hi mymorph good to "see" you, yeah i got em all out last night with some notion of New Years Eve means alcohol ended up drinking tea and fiddling with pc's.
Have a great New Year all the best to you!!:)

Back
Top Bottom