Settle a debate, swearing on driving test?

Soldato
Right so lets say on your driving test you mike a minor mistake, accidentally shift into 4th from first or something and swear,****, no anger just an oh dear kind of swear, a mate of mine reckons thats a major fault because it's seen as road rage?

I fail to see how it's classed as road rage, is there any examiners or ADI's on here who could clear this up?

Soldato
I swore on my driving test and didn't fail. I was trying to right turn out of an uber busy junction and after about 45 seconds was just like "Ah I've really ****** this one up eh?" in a joking way, asked her afterwards and she said it wasn't safe to go so I hadn't done anything wrong and the swearing didn't mean anything.

Soldato
As long as you don't start smashing your horn and bleeding from your eyes with rage.... i think it will be ok :p

Associate
I'm sure it depends how you say it. Saying something like that about a dodgy gear change isn’t directed at another road user, however I'm sure it would be classed as road rage if on the test you started shouting about that **** driving the Ford Mondeo.

Top Bottom