Sex Education (Netflix TV Series)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
A teenage boy with a sex therapist mother teams up with a high school classmate to set up an underground sex therapy clinic at school.

Stars;
Gillian Anderson, Asa Butterfield, Emma Mackey

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7767422/

There are only 8 episodes, roughly 50 minutes each. But have to say its a very well put series, netflix are churning out some uber high quality shows lately and this one does not fail.

Acting is excellent, characters and storytelling top level, no gap filler boring episodes or 'just' getting use to acting this character they all know what there doing from first minute, some of you may find it hard to swallow since its got that 80's vibe to it, the clothes, cars, vinyl players and then its got 2 British lead actors set in a British school yet with an american vibe to it, yet they still use smart phones and discuss Obama.

But just ignore that part of if you can and really enjoy.

Associate
Currently 5 episodes in and enjoying it so far. If the end story line allows, would like to see a 2nd season.

Trying not to fully binge on it as I'm currently struggling to find other shows to grab me on Netflix, but I'm sure I'll be finishing one night this week.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Currently 5 episodes in and enjoying it so far. If the end story line allows, would like to see a 2nd season.

Trying not to fully binge on it as I'm currently struggling to find other shows to grab me on Netflix, but I'm sure I'll be finishing one night this week.

I quite enjoyed "Love" co written by Judd Apatow. Nice little Netflix gem.

Associate
Soldato
Just finished watching this, started on a whim last night and finished tonight. Really enjoyed it, great story telling, characters were good and I have to admit tearing up on episode 3. The whole British/American vibe was weird though and the 80s/modern day feel was well executed. Probably an 8/10 for me.

Man of Honour
4 episodes into season 4, still good and this season has established everything previous and has moved onto the more moving parts of each character's lives. IN some aspects reminds me of This Is Us. Glad the direction has changed from season 2 for the better. All characters seem more genuine in their roles too.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Enjoying this but its doing my head in that the setting is all over the place. 90s cars, American tropes and highschool dynamics, smart phones etc. Not sure why it annoys me but it does!

Back
Top Bottom