1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow Secretary of State's son done for drug dealing.

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by Chris Wilson, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Rroff

Man of Honour

It doesn't directly as far as I can see but like with Jared O'Mara there seems to be a certain amount of dubious practise that reflects poorly on whoever is ultimately "in charge".

I think there is a certain aspect there when it comes to Momentum support - he isn't the first and probably not the last that there has been some rather dubious stuff going on around protecting them from consequences until/unless it gets to a point they can't contain it when it involves connections to Momentum (which ironically sounds like a description of Tory goings on).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. D.P.

Caporegime

Actually, sellign good for below cost is the standard for the likes of Amazon and Tescos, as long as other profits are made.

3. D3K

Mobster

Who cares, really. It's a cliched situation that's in movies and tv shows in abundance. The only people who care are the opposition who get to vehemently condemn it.

On another note, anyone got his number? Send me a trust. :D

4. The Running Man

Caporegime

I'm not surprised

5. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Why? Do you know him?

6. Nasher

Capodecina

London innit. Everyones on something.

7. The Running Man

Caporegime

No just socioeconomic circumstances that he's been trapped in.

8. JeditOjanen

Mobster

You appear to have been reaching for the dogwhistle, but picked up the bullhorn instead.

9. The Running Man

Caporegime

His sentence was quite light really all things considered

[​IMG]

10. h4rm0ny

Mobster

I think it does pertain to Corbyn and his inner circle, though. Apparently other Labour counsellors were deselected in favour of him. I can't help but feel that had something to do with his mother's position and her position as one of Dear Leader's close allies in the party. The BBC say other counsellors were deselected in favour of more Left Wing ones such as this guy. If they knew of his drug conviction (and you'd think they would), that's doubly damning as evidence for undue influence.

11. h4rm0ny

Mobster

Seems a little light, but can't really call foul without knowing more about it. First time offence is a mitigating factor. So is "Good Character" (which typically means has a decent job, comes from a decent background, is educated). I presume the festival is off-limits to under-18's? If so that's another major risk factor taken off because they go ballistic if you're dealing where children are present. Fine and community order are within sentencing guidelines. Though honestly, that sounds like enough drugs that this does sound light, like you say.

12. Dis86

Capodecina

Can't raise her son not to be a drug dealing scum-bag but thinks she's suitable to run parts of the country. OK. Sure.

13. StriderX

Capodecina

He doesnt seem to be a violent person... and the drugs should be legal anyway. If you are a libertarian ofcourse.

14. Dis86

Capodecina

Yeah definitely. Infact, let's all have Ket for breakfast. A sure-fire way to start the day.

15. StriderX

Capodecina

What people do with their body is their concern. No need to waste police time on something they've practically given up enforcing anyway.

16. UberTiger

Mobster

[​IMG]

17. Dis86

Capodecina

Except it doesn't just impact the individuals, does it?

18. StriderX

Capodecina

Only because it's pointlessly and inconsistently illegal, especially since it means more dirty drugs are being sold to people, i guarantee that many deaths due to dirty Ket, MDMA, Eccies, Cocaine would never have happened in a liberty oriented society.

19. Dis86

Capodecina

Uh huh sure. Because drugs don't make people do crazy things. Drug users just sit in the corner and keep quiet. They never harm themselves. They never harm others. Nuh uh. Doesn't happen.
    The guy who my dad had to clean up after he decided his own intestines were snakes was fine. Just behaving normally. Sure.

20. StriderX

Capodecina

We've been at it for 50 years, it's done nothing but make drugs more dangerous, wasted 50 years of police time and a lot of money into the hands of criminals.