• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Shall I go new or used with my budget

Associate
I've just ordered the parts for a system I'm building for my wife's friend's son, I'd have gone for that Vega 56 had I not been conscious of the warranty. I went with a 1660 but for my own use the Vega 56 is easily the better choice. Around 20% faster at higher resolutions.

Caporegime
I've just ordered the parts for a system I'm building for my wife's friend's son, I'd have gone for that Vega 56 had I not been conscious of the warranty. I went with a 1660 but for my own use the Vega 56 is easily the better choice. Around 20% faster at higher resolutions.

B Grade graphics cards can often be registered with the manufacturer and still get the warranty. It's only OCUK that won't provide warranty on them.

Soldato
Hi all

Looking to get a nice GPU for my build that will do a great job and last a while... I game at 1920x1080p my specs are:

GIGABYTE B450-I Aorus Pro WiFi ITX
Ryzen 2600
16Gb Team Group Night Hawk 3000mhz
Coolermaster Master Watt 550w

I play games like Squad, iracing, PUBG and ETS2

My budget is £150-£220

Thanks in advance
There are plenty of RX480/570/580's 8Gb's on the bay, for the games you play I would pick up one of those.

Back
Top Bottom