She Hulk (Marvel TV Series)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
looks fun, I'll give it a watch

Same i wont judge it until i have watched it. Looks a bit fun and humour. Not aiming this at anyone at all but sometimes the audience looks too much into it and bring in OT that at times goes too far.

Caporegime
Maslany is incredible so I hope this is good. The trailer actually looks better than I expected, I worried how the visuals of the comic character would translate to TV.

Pet Northerner
Don
Same i wont judge it until i have watched it. Looks a bit fun and humour. Not aiming this at anyone at all but sometimes the audience looks too much into it and bring in OT that at times goes too far.

Yeah, not everything is for everyone and that's not a bad thing! But it does bore me when people reduce things down to "Right wing nonsense" or "Woke Propaganda" and insisting on whining about it, rather than you know - being mature about it and not wasting energy on getting upset over a Tv Show / Movie and moving on instead.

Caporegime
People from non-target-demographic getting knickers in a twist... checks out! :D

I had very low expectations when I first heard about this, and the trailer actually looks way better than what I had envisioned, and given I have enjoyed all the MCU Tv shows to some degree, I will give this a go for sure.

Soldato
More content just crapped out backside of Marvel. More man bad/woman good drivel that I don't think 90% of women even want to watch. Sex and the City (with the same patronising 30 year old tropes) meets laughable CGI green thing, at some points it just looks like they've painted her green. A lawyer for superhero's?

:D

What next? "Even superhero's need dentistry" - "You'll like our new updated Catwoman, pulling teeth by day, fighting while male priveledge by night - and getting laid!"

How low can this superhero BS sink? - have we reached rock bottom yet?

This was the funniest trailer I have seen in years.

Back
Top Bottom