Shirts

Associate
Hey all

Started a new job last week, and need to get me some new clothes. Now they are casually dressed, as its a design agencey so freedom of expression seems to be cool. Can get away with wearing my usual Iron Maiden tshirts, and my beloved Reading FC Jersey.

But on my first day I got put on a big project, and they want me to go to meet a client, for which I suppose I'll have to be fairly smartly dressed for (even as a techie :p).

Just wanted to know some locations of some decent shirts, as can't seem to find any anywhere! Don't want any boring check / striped patterns, or lame pastel colours. Want nice colours (black, dark blue's etc), and / or some cool designs. As long as they'll make me look respresentable and I like the look of them then its all good.

Any tips would be great, cheers :cool:

Soldato
Getcha self down next. They do some fairly nice tailored shirts for about 20 quid. I wear a black one for work (House of Fraser retail :/). Comfy, looks smart, nothing fancy. That + nice trousers and maybe a jacket = win ;)

Caporegime
Conscript said:
Getcha self down next. They do some fairly nice tailored shirts for about 20 quid. I wear a black one for work (House of Fraser retail :/). Comfy, looks smart, nothing fancy. That + nice trousers and maybe a jacket = win ;)

You only have one shirt? :p

Yeah next is probably your best bet.

For xmas I got 3 really nice shirts from ZAKS

but no way would I pay for them normally, as comfy as they are.

Caporegime
Tbh Gap sell nice smart/casual stuff. Only annoyed me to find this out because my girlfriend pointed out that its not for cool/trendy young people anymore :(

Associate
M&S shirts = :cool: good prices too. For the first day I'd just go with a bland blue shirt and (smart) jeans combo and see what the other people are wearing then you'll know the kind of standard to dress to

Soldato
Phate said:
You only have one shirt? :p

Yeah next is probably your best bet.

For xmas I got 3 really nice shirts from ZAKS

but no way would I pay for them normally, as comfy as they are.

A) Im part time...onyl work one Saturday and two evenings a week
B) I also have a couple of polo shirts.

daz

daz

Soldato
I use Next and Thomas Pink. TM Lewin look fairly decent, but I haven't any first hand experience of them.

Back
Top Bottom