Shooting at live Twitch Madden tournament - four reported to be dead

Caporegime
Why though... Honestly...

Has it finally happened, the first live-streamed shooting, I suppose technically it cut off.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cant believe security not tight for a big event like this, they have scanners over here for music festivals because of Manchester bombing

But then again is this one of them allowed to carry states?

Soldato
Every time something like this happen I gets less sympathetic, I feel bad about it but nothing is going to change if they don’t change their laws. What’s the saying? Stupidity is expecting different results by doing the same thing over and over?

I think that's the definition of insanity

I'm with you, obviously I feel for the families who have lost their loved ones but most don't want a change in the law anyway....they really don't get it.

You can either laugh or cry and I ain't crying.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Every time something like this happen I gets less sympathetic, I feel bad about it but nothing is going to change if they don’t change their laws. What’s the saying? Stupidity is expecting different results by doing the same thing over and over?
You’re thinking of the phrase used to describe insanity.

Soldato
The gun lovers are going on about how it was an "insane person" and it's not the fault of guns, yet they blocked the banned of sales of guns to mental people :confused:

I'm glad we aren't quite this ****** up in Europe yet.

Caporegime
Cant believe security not tight for a big event like this, they have scanners over here for music festivals because of Manchester bombing

But then again is this one of them allowed to carry states?

This just daily **** there though. They have a mass shooting a day, thousands of shootings a year.

Security isnt like here as this is just daily ****

Soldato
The gun lovers are going on about how it was a mental person and it's not the fault of guns, yet they blocked the banned of sales of guns to mental people :confused:

They say that everytime. Remember the saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Imagine someone with a spud gun!

Back
Top Bottom